Many (but not all) items relating to children, youth, fundraisers, charities, or churches can be inserted free-of-charge as long as the ad is sized and in a "ready-to-use" format.
*Free Ads are limited to a single ad, flyer or registration form per event (8.5x11 or smaller). Each additional ad needed can be purchased at $5/per week or $15/per 4-week cycle.
*Free Ads will run for a maximum of 5 weeks unless special allowance is given by Community Corner.
*Free Ads must state clearly on the flyer that it is a charity, fundraising or free event and additionally must state where raised funds will be designated.
The following type of ads can be submitted at no-cost:
- Any charity or fundraising event where the majority of proceeds go to benefit a person, family or cause through a registered 501(c) (3) organization.
- Any church fundraising event where majority of donations go to benefit a person, family, cause, or churchthrough a registered 501(c) (3) organization.
- Any event where majority collected funds go back to directly supporting a public school or specific charity or cause.
- Any free-of-cost family event that is open to the public. All entry fees and activities must be free-of-charge.
The following type of ads cannot be submitted at no-cost:
- Any ad promoting you, your city, business or non profit organization (including churches) strictly for publicity.
- Any ad where an event is organized, "put on" and/or sponsored by the city.
- Any ad promoting elections, propositions, political statements or events.
- Any ad offering coupons, discounts or special pricing for your business or craft.
- Any ad for child or youth sports where all proceeds do not go directly back to a school or church.
- Any ad for hiring full or part-time staff, volunteers or employees.
- Any ad that Community Corner deems a paid or denied ad at its discretion.
To find out if your ad can be submitted as a Free Ad or if you have any questions about advertising,
reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.